Affichage de 1614 résultats

Description archivistique
Subject Files
S-0613 · Série organique · 1939 - 1948
Fait partie de United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) (1947)

Series consists of memoranda, reports, cables, publications, pamphlets, and incident reports.

Subjects include but are not limited to the following: Jewish, Arab, and UK governments and organizations; Christian communities in Palestine; crime; social issues; industry; displaced persons; land transfer; and Arab and Axis powers alliance. Correspondents include Max Seligman; Judge Emil Sandtroem; Jamal Hussein; and Victor Chi-Tsai Hoo.

Official documents (1945)
S-0930 · Série organique · 1945 - 1948
Fait partie de Preparatory Commission of the United Nations (1945-1946)

Series consists of the official documents of the Commission (which are dated predominantly June to December 1945), those of the primary bodies documenting their decisions, and all the supporting documentation thereto. Included are the following types of documents: administrative and budgetary questions, Advisory Group of Experts, Coordination and Drafting Committee, Economic and Social Council, general questions, General Assembly, Interim Committee on Headquarters, Advisory Committee on Information, legal questions, League of Nations, Security Council, Steering Committee, Trusteeship Council, press releases, general documents. The last volume (Volume XVIII) contains an index to all the documents (dated 1948). There is a translated parallel set for Volumes I to VIII in French. Arranged by language, and therein alphabetically by type of document.

S-1189 · Série organique · 1943 - 1948
Fait partie de United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA) (1943-1949)

The first organization plan of the Bureau of Supply (Bureau of Supply Order No. 2, c. January 1944) contained provision for a Requirements and Allocations Division. After 15 April 1944, it operated as two branches, a Requirements Co-ordination Branch, and an Allocations Co-ordination Branch, (Bureau of Supply Order No. 8). The two were again joined (Bureau of Supply Order No. 8, Supp. 7) on 12 October 1944. On 13 July 1945 (Bureau of Supply Bulletin No. 34) the Branch was abolished, and its functions were taken over by the new Country Programs Division. The new Division took over some of the functions and staff of the 'area desks' of the former Bureau of Areas.
The functions of the office were, briefly, to act in a staff and liaison capacity in connection with the computation of supply requirements and the preparation of requests for allocations, and in the development of coordinated requirements programs. It was divided into four major units: an Executive Office; a Programming Branch, responsible for drawing up and coordinating a broad program of supply operations by balancing the needs and requests of receiving countries against available resources of funds and supplies; an Operations Branch, principally occupied with preparing and maintaining current records and reports of the progress of the program; and a Country Desk Branch, consisting mainly of liaison officers responsible for coordinating the work of the various Supply Bureau divisions with respect to individual countries and for assisting the Mission heads and the Washington representatives of those countries.
When liquidation began, the Country Programs Division was abolished on 1 August 1947, and its remaining functions were assumed by the new Residual Operations and Records Division (General Bulletin No. 277). This was in turn succeeded on 1 April 1948 by the Division of Residual Supply Activities (AO 103, Supp. 21).

S-1191 · Série organique · 1943 - 1948
Fait partie de United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA) (1943-1949)

The first organization plan of the Bureau of Supply (Bureau of Supply Order No. 2, c. January 1944) contained provision for a Requirements and Allocations Division. After 15 April 1944, it operated as two branches, a Requirements Co-ordination Branch, and an Allocations Co-ordination Branch, (Bureau of Supply Order No. 8). The two were again joined (Bureau of Supply Order No. 8, Supp. 7) on 12 October 1944. On 13 July 1945 (Bureau of Supply Bulletin No. 34) the Branch was abolished, and its functions were taken over by the new Country Programs Division. The new Division took over some of the functions and staff of the 'area desks' of the former Bureau of Areas.
The functions of the office were, briefly, to act in a staff and liaison capacity in connection with the computation of supply requirements and the preparation of requests for allocations, and in the development of coordinated requirements programs. It was divided into four major units: an Executive Office; a Programming Branch, responsible for drawing up and coordinating a broad program of supply operations by balancing the needs and requests of receiving countries against available resources of funds and supplies; an Operations Branch, principally occupied with preparing and maintaining current records and reports of the progress of the program; and a Country Desk Branch, consisting mainly of liaison officers responsible for coordinating the work of the various Supply Bureau divisions with respect to individual countries and for assisting the Mission heads and the Washington representatives of those countries.
When liquidation began, the Country Programs Division was abolished on 1 August 1947, and its remaining functions were assumed by the new Residual Operations and Records Division (General Bulletin No. 277). This was in turn succeeded on 1 April 1948 by the Division of Residual Supply Activities (AO 103, Supp. 21).